Although it’s not quite the end of the year, here at Nacsport it’s time to look back and share some of our best moments of the year and take a look at what 2020 has in store.
So unlike many ‘end of the year’ posts, as well as a brief summary of what we’ve achieved over the last 12 months, we also want to reveal a few of the plans we have for the coming year...
Let’s start at the beginning;
Nacsport 2019: Unstoppable growth
- More than 4.000 licenses sold worldwide. It’s been a record year for Nacsport in sales. We’ve seen increased growth across all our products, but special mention has to go to our innovative Tag&View app, which has become a real in-house star of the Nacsport brand.
Our Nacsport Elite program continues to grow as the ‘weapon of choice’ for clubs at the high end of sport, while Nacsport Basic and Basic Plus - in terms of unit sales - is increasingly popular among grassroots clubs.
- More than 100 new features in 3 big updates. In January, May and December we released updates to all our desktop products, adding more than 100 brand new features as well as many fixes.
We’re especially proud of the recent 5.0 update, released as an early Christmas present to analysts. Described as “masterly” by one user it’s been widely acclaimed as one of our most important leaps forward in years.
- First official certificates. The final quarter of the year also saw the launch of a concept we’ve been working on for some time; The first Nacsport certification programs. These online courses are the first of many we’ll be releasing over the next year. Initially intended for football coaches using our Basic and BasicPlus tools, they’re currently available in Spanish and English, and we’ll be adding more sports through 2020.
- New and better communication channels. We have made an extra effort to get closer to our users. We began by giving our blog a facelift – which resulted in a 20% rise in readers over the last 12 months.
We also gave the Nacsport YouTube channel a makeover, adding loads of new content, and launched our first Twitter account 100% in Spanish this December.
Nacsport 2020: A very bright future
- Synergy with other programs. We are conscious that many of you work with other video analysis tools or resources and, occasionally, there can be issues transferring data between them.
Our goal is always to make things simpler, and we’re working hard to build bridges between many of these tools and Nacsport, allowing you to bring together all your data in one place.
In addition to current synergies with companies such as InStat, Wyscout, Synergy, STATS, Sportscode and Dartfish, we’re working to add greater compatibility and improve existing relationships. Watch out for more news on this throughout the next year.
- Engaged in gaining stability. Another of key goals for 2020 will be adding greater stability across all our programs. Nacsport software is in constant evolution (as you all know) and, therefore, we aim to redouble our efforts to make the user experience the very best possible.
- More information and greater learning. We plan to focus on 2 areas in this department: More official courses during the whole year (Look out for news very soon on new introduction courses for basketball in both English and Spanish, and a little later in 2020, a brand new intermediate level for football) plus greater formative and learning resources throughout the year.
- Many new tools to discover. Our heads - our support team alongside yours - never stop thinking of ways to make things better. Every day we find new ways to improve Nacsport and, in addition, we actually read your feedback, discuss it, prioritize what needs doing and get to work. Our current to-do list that should keep us busy for a while 2021!
- More communication and better content. Continuing our goal of staying in permanent contact with you, we’ll be evolving even closer communication links, using the channels where you are and delivering content that’s useful and interesting for you. In fact, if you want us to talk about any specific topic, just ask!
We could continue, but we also want to save a few surprises for later.
But to summarize where Nacsport is right now, we’d just like to add that we’re very, very proud of the work we’ve completed in 2019 - and that we’re really excited about the plans we have for the coming 12 months.
Finally, we’d like to take this opportunity to ask you: What do you think of our year? What do you think of our new challenges for the future? Did we miss something?
As always, we’re happy to hear from you. Write to us at email@example.com and tell us what you want...
Oh! We almost forget… Have a very Happy New Year!