This week we have launched a new Nacsport update, version 3.8.0. One of the Nacsport strong points is to offer a product adapted to our user's needs and suggestions. Therefore, we are constantly updating each of our brands and products to improve and incorporate tools into our software.
After our last update 3 months ago, we have incorporated a set of 25 new features: 8 new functionalities, 4 downgrades, and 9 fixes.
Among the new tools, we have included a new way to customize the import of databases or combine your descriptors in the matrix, to obtain useful and practical data more efficiently.
In addition, we have improved dashboards accessibility. In this new version, working with graphics is easier than ever. We also have incorporated the possibility of opening dashboards during presentations or inserting transparent PNG images.
• Add transparent PNG images
• Korean & Turkish translation
• Switch external videos while comparing with keys 1 and 2
• Open a dashboard during presentation
• Insert automatic transitions
Custom XML import
Descriptor combination in the matrix
• Export CSV of register clock times during registering for GPS synchronization
NOW ON BASIC:
Buttons with different shapes
NOW ON BASIC PLUS:
Overlay information on videos
NOW ON SCOUT PLUS:
Add/remove categories in Play by Play
Custom remote playlist
• Delete the auto-presentation when all descriptors are deleted from one register
• Performance improvement when analyzing with more than one angle
• Add categories and/or descriptors group names in the XML export
• Limit to the last 50 registers in the Play by Play Table
• Delete dashboards when they are not in the default path
• Keep the focus when moving from "Category" to "All" in left grid
• Player audio volume set to 100%
• Improve Japanese translation
• Updating the error notification window
To download and install the update you only have to follow these instructions:
If you have enabled automatic updates, when you start Nacsport and are connected to the internet, the message "Update available" will automatically appear.
- Click on the "Download" button to start the process
If you don't have automatic updates enabled.
- Click on the "Help" button in the main menu
- Click on the "Check for updates" button in the main menu
- Click the "Download" button in the new window that appears
If you are facing any problems during the installation process or after updating, please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Users must have a current Nacsport Technical Support and Update Service contract to receive the update.